Delivering Growth; Creating Opportunity; Embracing Technology
CALL FOR PAPERS
Deadline Friday 8 March 2019
The AusRAIL PLUS 2019 Technical Papers Committee invites you to submit a 400-600 word abstract of a proposed paper in your area of expertise related to the railway sector.
The conference theme for 2019 is – Delivering Growth; Creating Opportunity; Embracing Technology
All abstracts will be reviewed by the technical committee. Relevance, timeliness, and quality are the key factors in assessing proposed papers. Abstracts are due by Friday 8 March 2019.
Authors will be notified of acceptance on 6 May 2019.
Please note that accepted papers must be completed by the due dates which will be outlined on acceptance. By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to comply with the conditions of the papers process and understand that if you miss key deadlines your paper will be removed from the program.
- 6 May 2019 – Confirm acceptance
- 5 July 2019 – Submission of first draft of Paper for review by AusRAIL PLUS 2019 Technical Committee
- 19 August 2019 – Issue feedback to authors of Technical Committee Review
- 27 September 2019 – FINAL DATE for all Papers
- 14 October 2019 – DATE for all PowerPoint Presentations
- 8 November 2019 – All papers and presentations finalized
- 3-5 December 2019 – AusRAIL PLUS 2019 Conference
Abstracts that address the theme ‘Delivering Growth; Creating Opportunity; Embracing Technology’ can be submitted:
ABSTRACTS CAN BE SUBMITTED BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW:
For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org