Delivering Growth; Creating Opportunity; Embracing Technology
Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract for AusRAIL PLUS 2019. The deadline for submissions was Friday 8 March 2019.
The Technical Papers Committee has been overwhelmed by the record number and high quality of submissions received from Australasia and abroad. This year’s technical stream looks to be the most diverse and inclusive to date.
All abstracts are currently being reviewed by the Technical Papers Committee and authors will be notified of the Technical Papers Committee’s review by Monday 6 May 2019.
Once confirmed, all accepted authors will receive an information pack including a template with a style guideline and timeline for developing drafts and submitting final papers and presentation.
- 6 May 2019 – Confirm acceptance
- 5 July 2019 – Submission of first draft of Paper for review by AusRAIL PLUS 2019 Technical Committee
- 19 August 2019 – Issue feedback to authors of Technical Committee Review
- 27 September 2019 – FINAL DATE for all Papers
- 14 October 2019 – DATE for all PowerPoint Presentations
- 8 November 2019 – All papers and presentations finalized
- 3-5 December 2019 – AusRAIL PLUS 2019 Conference
Can’t wait for the AusRAIL PLUS 2019 technical streams? Feel free to view past approved papers and presentations by searching the AusRAIL archive at the Rail Knowledge Bank.
See you in Sydney this December!
Until then, stay up to date with AusRAIL news
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org